AUTHOR BIO: MARICA FELICI
Marica was born and raised in Ancona, in the Le Marche region of Italy – and she knows the area like the back of her hand! At age 20, she moved to Bologna, where she lived for six years while studying cultural anthropology and global studies. Her passions include art, languages, music, and – of course – food! She loves traveling and writing about her experiences in Italy and beyond. She currently resides in Rome.
Read Marica’s posts on Mom in Italy:
- Le Marche with Kids – 9 Best Things to Do (According to a Local)
- 12 Italian Christmas Traditions that We Still Celebrate
- Italian Christmas Lunch – Traditions and Dishes for an Authentic Italian Holiday Meal
- Pandoro vs Panettone – Which Italian Christmas Cake is For You?
- Traditional Christmas Foods in Italy – Our National & Regional Holiday Specialties
- Le Marche, Italy – Tips from a Local